March 31 marked the close of the fiscal year for the Elastomer Valley, an ACCORD niche of excellence, which began its first year of projects in 2011 and which today includes 19 firms from various regions throughout Québec.
Become a participating company
The Elastomer Valley brings together producers, transformers, suppliers of equipment, tooling and components, all experts in their respective fields. The group synergy and business opportunities represent a real advantage for any business in the sector.
Joining the Elastomer Valley means linking with the biggest players in this industry in Quebec, and gaining international recognition as the second most important hub in North America. By becoming a member of the Valley, companies enjoy numerous advantages:
- a presence on the group’s Web site, with a brief overview of your company, a link to your Web site, and numerous marketing/communications initiatives;
- participation in organized events (trade missions, innovation workshops, links to major contractors, etc.);
- having access to financial assistance within the framework of a group project and with firms in the sector;
- the possibility to meet and exchange with industry leaders and to develop privileged contacts;
- the potential to influence the group’s strategic decisions;
- access to different studies conducted: recycling, market studies, prospecting tool, etc.
To become a member or to obtain more information, please contact Claude Harvey at 819 349-9961 or by email: email@example.com.